Office of the Managing Director
A. The Objectives of the Office of the Managing Director are as follows:
· To provide daily support and advice to the Managing Director.
· To provide secretarial services and administrative support for the Board, Executive
Committee, KIA Management, GRF Investment and FGF Investment Committees.
· To monitor investment performance and risk for FGF and GRF and escalate significant
risks or unusual sources of performance.
· To develop the long term strategy and business plans of the KIA in coordination
with the other KIA Sectors and the Managing Director.
· To accurately forecast FGF and GRF cashflows on a monthly basis.
· To provide global macroeconomic analysis for the FGF and GRF Investment
· To implement an internal communications plan and an external public
· To ensure the training needs of KIA are well served through the
provision of suitable internal and external training.
B. The structure of the Office of the Managing Director is as follows: