A. The responsibilities of the Risk and Performance Unit are as follows:
· Conducting performance and risk analysis.
· Identifying and communicating performance and risk issues to Senior
· Developing an understanding of performance and risk within KIA’s
· Investigating data irregularities.
B. The activities of the Risk and Performance Unit are as follows:
· Conducting performance and risk analysis for KIA’s investment Sectors.
· Utilising performance and risk analysis to identify issues that need action.
· Communicating performance and risk issues to Senior Management.
· Educating KIA staff on performance and risk by explaining the Units
own work and answering questions as required.
· Ensure the Units output is clear and has explanatory detail as required
to aid understanding.
· Ensure that any data irregularities are fully investigated to determine
their cause and nature.
· Follow up any investigation with the necessary actions.
C. The structure of the Risk and Performance Unit is as follows: