Upon the establishment of the Training Department in 1995, a training plan was developed to achieve the following goals:
- Promote staff performance and seek to enhance and develop career and technical skills.
- Contribute to national development by investing in human resources.
In order to achieve thesegoals, KIA has set up a regognized and distinguished training center equipped with the latest instruction and demonstration technologies
The Training Department focuses on the following six initiatives:
1. Improving the performance of KIA staff.
2. Training new Kuwaiti Graduates.
3. Training the staff of local financial institutions and companies.
4. The MBA scholarships program.
5. Kuwait Authomotive Academy.
6. World Bank Recruitment Program.