The portfolios managed by EFMs are monitored on a regular basis to ensure that KIA's Investment Objectives and Guidelines are strictly observed. In addition, the Department monitors the performance and risk parameters on a regular basis to make sure that the EFM’s are on the right track. In this regard, the following measures are taken:
- Preparation of Control Reports.
- Comparative Analysis of Existing EFMs.
- Warning Letters to Underperforming EFMs.
- Regular Portfolio Review Meetings with EFMs to review Performance, Economic Outlook and Macroeconomic Developments.
- Portfolio repositioning where funds are withdrawn from underperformers and shifted to other portfolios through a transition manager.